PC FIX Is proud to provide fast repairs to the majority of jobs undertaken (and quality), please kindly also return the same fast courtesy with instant payments by registering with PayM™ to 'Pay a Contact Number' prior to collection and payment which will also speed up the collection time.
Our payment methods are:
1) PayM/Pingit (Information below)
2) Online bank transfer
Cash and credit/debit cards are only accepted for small valued in-store stock purchases, or for foreign nationals who may not have a UK bank. Cash payments for repair work incurs a £1.50 cash handling fee.
Business credit/debit cards incur a 2.6% fee.
Please understand the reasons for this which are:
1) Must be paid into the bank which is 3 miles away and costs £1.50 per deposit + £3.50 parking permit (Total £5) or a £70 fine for dashing in!
2) The workshop then becomes unattended which could in turn cause frustration to some when randomly collecting a computer and I’m 3 miles away at the bank in a cue probably getting a parking fine because a previous customer is either behind with technology or hasn't taken 2 mins of time to do the simple process of registering with PayM in the banking app.
1) It takes 3/5 working days for payments to be credited to an account just like an old fashoned cheque
(No one should have to wait this long and it's not necessary, banking has evolved)
2) Card fee's
(Why make repairs more expensive to cover the cost of the payment fee's..?)
1) Easy payment with PayM and Pingit
It's easy to pay using either PayM or Pingit mobile banking to 'Pay a Contact/Mobile' using a mobile telephone number or alternatively with online banking.
Pay using your banking app installed on a mobile device. This is the easiest and best way to pay friends, family, and business's, no more account numbers just pay a registered person or business telephone number.